Pork Pork

Oooohhh it loops!xD

Very nice! Love the happy animation and the awesome song!
Took me 3 loops to find out the song wasn`t going to change after that... :p

Praise you!

Bird Skipper (Part 1) Bird Skipper (Part 1)

awwwsome animation!

pfew! So much work!:D
And the humor was quite refreshing! I liked the part with the 'SKIPPING' and the camera pan over the dog with all the anti-bird thingies lol X) never seen this before! :D
Very well frame-by-frame animation! Keep it up, I`m waiting for part 2 lol:)

Grtz,

Mark (Next-Level)

XIN Session 18 (Finale) XIN Session 18 (Finale)

Very nice end to one of the best NewGrounds series

Unbelievable! You have done this so nicely! I couldn`t have thought of a better ending then this :)
I bow before you and honor all the work and efford you have put in every single session of the Xin series!
This last part was definately the best, you managed to make it 30 minutes long without losing quality! Now that asks for a standing ovation!
*eternal worship*

Grtz,

The Impossible Quiz The Impossible Quiz

w000t

After 4 days of hard work I managed to get to question 108 with all 3 lives and 6 "Skips" (I haven`t figured out the Epic Vanish one yet)... But then, at question 108, I have to put that code in, (which you can write down :p) in like 2 seconds??? HOW?:D How can I execute such a long code in 2 seconds?:( I want to beat the quizz!:D The monkey's ass (109) is easy!!! I JUST NEED TO BE FASTER ON THE CODE :P Is there some kind of trick?
That would really make my day :p Else, I will just have to keep trying and trying and repeat all 107 questions every time I die at 108 :p...
Some more explaination on the Epic Vanish would be welcome as well ;p

GREAT JOB!

Grtz Mark

Cherry Cola Cherry Cola

I guess I terribly suck at this game >.<

Very nice idea! Though I can`t say too much :P

RPS-25 RPS-25

RPS 15 gets really funny >.<

I think the basic Rock, Paper Scissor game is quite boring, after 6 rounds.. You`ve had enough of it..
But when it comes to Rock, Paper, Scissors 15 I think it`s really funny! HAHA! LMAO! ^^
Though this is boring after a few rounds as well :p
Overall, it looks cool, nice graphics, cool background music.. I have one suggestion, next time, when a certain symbol beats the other, make an appropriate animation instead of the repeating lightning! Like, when water beats the fire, show it by a funny animation, I think you know what I mean ;)

Thnx for this!